Services and repair for residential and commercial garage doors
In the Laconia area, we at Laurent Overhead Door Systems are known for our expertise in garage doors and door openers. We have years of experience selling, installing, maintaining, and repairing complete overhead and garage door systems. Do you have a project? We’ll guide you and propose solutions to meet your unique needs.
Does your garage door need maintenance, repairs, or just a good tune-up? Our seasoned technicians can quickly and efficiently identify the root cause and fix the problem. To help you make sure that your garage door stays in proper working order, we have created a “yearly checkup” program. Thanks to this program, you’ll never have to worry about getting a nasty surprise one morning, and you’ll feel safer as a result. Don’t wait until you get stuck because your car is in the garage and your door won’t open. You don’t have time to deal with it? Let us do it for you!
Do you have a problem with your garage door systems?
We have the solution!
Does your garage door opener:
- Not work?
- Open and close by itself?
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
Does your garage door:
- Not open?
- Close improperly?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
- Stop before touching the floor?
- Seem very heavy to open?
Then contact us! You can trust us with all your garage door systems inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly! Here is what we can take care of:
- Noisy garage doors
- Broken garage door cables
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken springs
- Replacement of sections
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Safety inspections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work!
WHY US? Because we:
- As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are accredited and qualified technicians and installers.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- Are a member of the Belknap Independent Business Alliance.
- Cover the residential, commercial, industrial sectors.
- Serve near me: Laconia, Gilford, Meredith, Moultonborough, Wolfeboro, Bristol, Franklin, Tilton, Concord, Alton, Central NH and the Lakes Region.
- Fix any brand of garage doors or garage door openers, and replace parts and accessories.
Garage door brands
Many other brands
Garage door opener brands
Many other brands
- And last, we love what we are doing!
Things you should know about our preventive maintenance program:
After you have a new garage door installed, you’ll want that system to stay in top working order for many years to come. You’ll also want it to remain safe, and most importantly, you’ll want to make sure it doesn’t end up costing you more time and money! There really is no secret to avoiding the unexpected costs that issues can cause! Good garage door systems are built from quality materials, installed by experienced technicians, and inspected regularly based on how often the garage door is used.
Regular maintenance is just as important for a garage door as it is for an automobile or any other major appliance in your house. Just think about it: it’s the largest moving mechanism in your home. Also, garage doors are being used as main entrances to houses more and more every day.
That’s why it’s important to follow the maintenance guidelines for your new garage door. Laurent Overhead Door Systems can put your mind at ease about your garage door with our preventive maintenance program.
This residential garage door checkup program is made up of 10 main points:
- Inspect, lube and adjust rollers and hinges
- Inspect, lube and adjust torsion springs and all plates
Inspect, adjust and balance extension springs
(Note: Garaga strongly recommends the installation of security cables with extension springs.)
- Inspect and tighten nuts and bolts
- Inspect and adjust lifting cables
- Inspect and adjust tracks (alignment and wall attachment)
- Inspect and lube exterior frame and door bottom weatherstripping
- Inspect and adjust door opener’s electrical components including trolley
- Test and adjust all security systems (mechanical or photoelectrical)
- Inspect and tune remote controls & door opener accessories
When should this checkup be done? Ideally, before winter or at least every 18 months, a lot like having a checkup done on your car before winter.
For your safety, please do not try to adjust your garage door yourself if it’s not working correctly. Ask the Laurent Overhead Door Systems professionals to come by and thoroughly inspect your garage door systems. Our competence and knowledge in the field are well known. Give us a call at Laurent Overhead Door Systems, Tel.: 603-524-4778, and we’ll help you schedule your personalized yearly checkup program for your garage door.